Finally, the wooden toothbrush that truly cares for your teeth and gums – as well as the environment. An ultra soft brush head with 4,440 ultra fine Curen® filaments densely packed together... coupled with ultra hard, ultra durable, sustainably-sourced beech wood.
Try this toothbrush… love this toothbrush. Feel connected with nature every morning and every evening. With the beautiful, earthy warmth of the biodegradable, compostable handle and the joyful color of the brush head filaments – this is a work of art you could lovingly gift to family and friends.
This is the same groundbreaking technology and design excellence used in all our iconic toothbrushes – recommended by dentists and loved by millions. Wooden no longer means less efficient. The Curaprox wood ultra soft is relentless on plaque… and relentlessly gentle on your teeth and gums. Brush for a smile that lasts a lifetime.
Swiss beech is known for its durability. And it’s the only wooden toothbrush with the Curacurve® bend – so you can easily get to all those hard-to-reach spots
The wooden toothbrush that cares for your smile and the environment
- 4,440 Curen® filaments, each 0.1mm in diameter
- Available with four vibrant bristle colours - green, maroon, blue and pink
- Made in Switzerland with sustainably-sourced Swiss beech wood
- And treated with carnauba palm tree wax to protect against water damage
- Cleans in every corner thanks to Curacurve® – small bend, big difference
- 100% biodegradable wooden handle – pop it in the compost
- Every piece of wood and each toothbrush is unique
How to brush – the short version
- Hold your brush like a pen.
- Start with the best angle – half on the teeth, half on the gums.
- Clean with small, gentle circles almost without any pressure.
- Repeat on all three surfaces of the teeth
How to dispose of your wooden toothbrush
Break off the brush head using pliers or similar. Throw the brush head away in your normal bin. Pop the 100% biodegradable wooden handle in your compost bin. We recommend replacing your wooden toothbrush every two months (to avoid bent filaments and the build-up of potentially harmful bacteria).
Sustainable, Swiss ecosystem
We passionately support the sustainable cultivation of beech wood… to maintain a healthy forest ecosystem in Switzerland for generation after generation.
Love the planet with Ama Pianeta
We care about oral health. And we care about the planet. That’s why our founder, Ueli Breitschmid, launched the Ama Pianeta label – to respect nature, fauna and flora, our environment and our society.
Ama Pianeta stands for – among other things – the sustainable cultivation of food, the maintenance and promotion of natural processes… and the careful use of our resources.